Friday, May 6, 2011

Best and Effing Worst of the Week



Yeah it’s Friday this time.  I like to change it up.

Best: 
1.  My oldest son is finished with his first year of school at U of Az (well a few finals yet to go.)
 
2.  Osama bin laden was killed.  I never really cared for that dude, you?

3.  Had fun Corona giggles on the patio the other night with my dear friend.

4.  Making progress on my daughter's 6th grade social studies castle that is due Monday.

 Just a pile of crap - we call this the experimental creative bitching stage.


 Yes this is where we eat. And yes that is a package of Reese's and a box of hair color in the back ground. But I swear none of that is mine-I'm a natural blond I think and I don't eat chocolate unless it's brownie or cake batter.


 Yes this is the other place we eat and yes that is a can of house paint on my dining room table. (We take our castle building shit VERY serious)

 
Worst:

 1.  My oldest son is finished with his first year of school at U of Az. –Yes, bi polar again. (Still feel ripped off because he graduated high school a year early). It sounds all kick ass having a kid graduate early, until you realize your nest is emptier sooner-then it’s just kinda sad. 

2.  Haven’t cooked a decent meal in over a week due to the fucken castle that took over our house.

3.  Between the Royal Wedding, proof reading an 8 page essay for 2 days for my oldest son regarding the "The Separation of Culture and Education: 16th century England" or some shit and building The Alcazar Castle of Segovia (Disney's Sleeping Beauty/Cinderella castle)- I swear I will take a header off a drawbridge if I hear one more pocket of history prior to THIS effing century!

Back to Best for a teense:
Alex got an "A" on his essay/thesis.  The prof wrote: "Good work Alex! You really used your noodle!" And your mom is so fucken cool for proof reading this for you and her awesome use of semi colons. One day I hope to get that dealio.

Castle is almost totally done: Just have to label it & connect the drawbridge chain.  Oh & transport it to school-that is the hardest part. We've had some disasters in the past-imagine cake boss when they drop the wedding cake on the way to the reception.  That's us.









3 comments:

Mrs. Tuna said...

I got a paper titled "Climate change and its effects on social equity" the could use a good read over if you want a little break from castle building that could use a bit of proof reading.

Bless My Bitchy Heart said...

Mrs. Tuna-You crack me up! Thank you SO much for your offer! I really appreciate it, but unless it involves Jean Luc Picard's climate-I'm OUT. I'm on a total sci-fi diet for the next few weeks-It's all about balance you know? Thanks for the comment & I love your profile pic. Is that a yellow?

The Queen said...

OMG I want that castle... it so fits with our Royal family...and.. we had a damn wedding? I did not know that..