1. School is officially out & alarm clocks are in the dumpster.
2. My 17 y.o. made it back safely from the PHX comicon.
My boy Blake as Shotaro from Kamen Rider W. -(mmm...kay no one knows who that is)
The Links from Four Swords Adventure (mmm...kay again, but kinda pretty)
My Blake who met stranger poser Alice on the street at Comicon in PHX
The NON poser Alice, aka Blake's mom.
Me & Blake a couple of Halloweens ago (That's how ya do it poser comicon Alice sweetheart)
3. Hubster made it back from business in Geneva with chocolate. Major hub points earned.
Yeah, it's empty, bite me.
4. Found a new favorite late night reality show – My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding. *god forgive me, but it makes me feel SO much better about my own daughter*
5. Super fun night at UFC night at Casino the other night. Friend won $136.00 on nickel slots. I lost almost as much on the slots, but money well spent I say.
Not much bad the last few weeks. But I will dig deep here, ummm:
1. The sports bar at the Casino wasn’t serving food on UFC night for some reason, so we had to eat popcorn. But on the bright side, we drank Bloody Mary’s which we now call "liquid salad". So I think maybe that belongs in the best category.
2. Youngest son -15 year old got a paper arrest for a curfew violation while walking home from a friend’s house. (If under 16, home by 10 pm in my neighborhood or you go to Leavenworth). But I felt so proud when the police officer said “You have a really good kid here, he is very polite, but here take this citation & pay the fine.” So again, maybe that belongs in the best section-charming little shit.
The curfew violation certainly beats the hell out of the time my oldest son & his buddy decided to long board around the neighborhood lake in butt floss their junior year (about 2 yrs ago)….Thank YOU Johnny Knoxville.
A shrimpy lady police officer & a detective (that looked exactly like what a baby that Benjamin Bratt & Enrique Iglesias would make) came that time in a patrol car with my son, confiscated oldest son's cell phone. Shrimpy lady police officer told me that my son was an indecent exposing pervert while I was wrapping my wet hair with a towel & tying my bath robe. Luckily the detective, laughed & asked if my son & his friend had lost a bet or something. So maybe again, the curfew violation belongs in the BEST category.
Yep that's the actual banana hammock/butt floss that my oldest son & his buddy rode around our neighborhood lake in on their long boards (skateboards).