Friday, May 13, 2011

Mommy Mascara is Ugly in May

May is for Mom Bawling.


 The following things make most moms cry and they all occur in the month of May:


* Hearing little children sing in school programs. (This phenomenon happens in pre-schools, primary schools and church and is usually INSTANT and without warning.)


 * Graduation and commencement ceremonies.

My favorite grad picture of my boy. (I think the hooka just ads an element of class, don't you?)

 Blake's 8th grade commencement. 

 Myles' 8th grade commencement.


* Award ceremonies when your kid gets academic scholarships to all the universities in your state and a music scholarship.


 Yeah that's my boy again with the duct taped Chucks and blue bow on his shirt that my daughter in love put on him.  

* Lastly when your kid wins……GRAND PRIZE-BEST IN SHOW at the 6th grade Castle Fair!!  Whooop whoop!  Oh yeah ♫ first place ♪ uh that’s right ♫ raise the roof ♫ put your hands up ♫ who won? Addie won ♫ oh yeah ♪ woo hoo, got a trophy ♫



No we don't go to a one room school house with only 10 sixth graders.  Think the 6th grade enrollment is in the mid 200 range.  

 
Who is this girl?  Oh, I'll tell ya- It's the GRAND PRIZE WINNER at the 6th grade CASTLE FAIR!  Did I mention that my daughter Addison WON the Grand Prize at the Castle Fair?


Best wishes to all May mommy bawlers.  May your mascara flow like Niagara! **Please let me know YOUR favorite May mommy/daddy tears (past & present)**









 

1 comment:

Lisha @ DeLovely Life said...

Congratulations! Those are all stinkin' awesome things! And that castle is sweet. And me...I cry about everything. Ever since birthing that little munchkin, I am a hormonal mess. ASPCA commercials? Cry fest. Looking at pictures of baby girl when she was wee little? Check...Really, anything having to do with babies, animals, or love gets me misty eyed. I'm pathetic. I feel for you.