Sunday, May 15, 2011

Random Bitchadoodles

Bitchadoodles, yep another new word.

* I finally realized that doing full makeup and hair and then having your plans wrecked is WAY better than unexpected house guests with no makeup and dirty hair.  The same applies to a dirty/clean house. I’m that weirdo that cleans my house AFTER the unexpecteds leave, like I can get a mental do over or some shit. 

* I love Facebook fights.  Yep, it’s true, I totally do.  Not being IN them, just watching them.  There is something SO alluring about reading people completely wreck their lives in a little bitty 1” x 2” space.  The other day while stalking one of my son's FB, I saw 2 of his skank female friends shred each other while fighting over a boy right out there on the FB wall.  Lots of mean name calling etc went on. Then girl #1 actually compared girl #2’s hoo hoo to an Arby’s Double.  I was HOOKED.  I stalked that effing profile all damned afternoon. I LOVE learning new shit. 



What are my favorite FB fights?  Total toss up.  Politics, family bullshit, bitch fights, bro code junk….it’s like trying to pick a favorite child…impossible…they are ALL awesome.

Admittedly, I’ve made beginner mistakes on FB in the past, like posting a few political opinions (I live in AZ, we are a hot bed for politics).  I watched my wall get hi-jacked once or twice & read some gnarly stuff while hitting that little X dealio to the right trying to delete the comment from my wall, then having people post "Hey did you delete my comment?” Ummm, no no, of course not, wow, that’s weird, where did it go? Bite nails, un friend, lock front door, hide under covers.  

However, I have learned a lot from all these shitty FB volleys.  Like never ever ever mention politics or eat at Arby’s.  Again, I love learning new shit.

* Lastly, I think the world will be a better place if wives kept a sharpie in their purse that matches the paint color of their car.  It can buy time ‘til the time is right.  You are Welcome.

 Please tell me about any FB or any other weirdness you have noticed lately.   
 


1 comment:

Lisha @ DeLovely Life said...

I didn't even see this post on my dashboard. It was hiding. Sneaky. But FB fights can be hilarious. Generally I don't get involved in that stuff, but reading one can be entertaining. Your FB friends sound way more interesting than mine. Ha! And the Arby's sandwich thing...ew.